Salam, hi! Something tells me if I don't get this done right now, it'll never come to be - at least, on time la. Come March 4th, I'll be working on my new blog! surprise!!! Though, belum siap set up lagi, wordpress' slightly tricky when you dive in headfirst without guidance. Kononnya, this'll mark the end of first my 20 years alive. Well, in truth, this blog encapsulates just a small fragment of my life but as i read the previous posts deriving to back when I was eight, man. The feeling when your own writing makes you cringe... So as to show that the way I think changes as time flies - and I find that amusing to take note of. Hence, I expect the next 10 or 20 years to be significantly different compared to before despite me still being the big baby I am. On another note, there's the pandemic that also got the better of me last January (yes, I'm a covid survivor!). Long story short, it was just bad luck. Or as my mum would say, we should be thankful He chose...
I'm baaack! And for a long time too. Its the year-end holiday, after all. 私はとても幸せだ ! (I'm so happy!) Ha. Notice the japanese usage? Well, don't blame me for getting a tad bit obsessed with such kawaii animes! This obsession kinda started way back when i was in elementary school when i didn't have much friends who were into this kind of 'art'. But here in ssp, kyaa! Its feels great to know that youre not the only one! Besides, whats wrong with learning a new language? Although i did just copy-pasted it from google translate, its worth a shot at tryna learn japanese, right? um, heheh Although there are a lot of moral values coming from animes (yes, i'm telling the truth!) ((From decent animes lah)) But still Do keep a rift between what's important and whats not, Houris. You should really focus more on the ukhrawi, not duniawi :) There you go! That's a Note to Self #1 Man, better not let arabic slip out of my head ...
post iv, with another future dr :) Assalamualaikum, hi! This might be my 5th draft but most preferably my first post for August :D It feels great to be back, Alhamdulillah. In less than 10 days, this girl will be setting foot in her degree life - as a vet student in UPM. It still feels surreal to actually say this, let alone putting it into visible words. A huuge blessing, really. For the past four months, the thought of getting to this point never left my conscience. It was what triggered my compulsive eating and slacking and hey, insomnia - the friend that turned me into a night owl on days I felt like a mess. And then recently, I decided to firmly fix a morning routine to reset myself into being the morning person i ideally want to be. To be honest, being able to stick to a beautiful routine in the morning is a blessing on its own pedestal. Thank God, its also why I'm here right now :) Prepping ಠ◡ಠ Going back to May, i remember having a...
Comments